Challenge Cards?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
ljtrigirl

Challenge Cards?

Post by ljtrigirl »

How do I see what the challenge Cards mean? I can see the names of the descriptions but not what they actually do.
TheInquisitor

Re: Challenge Cards?

Post by TheInquisitor »

Try hovering over them with your mouse. I am not sure how to view the hover tooltip on mobile devices though.
ufm

Post by ufm »

Long tap triggers tooltips in mobile
TinyDoc

Post by TinyDoc »

I am having no luck figuring out challenge cards on the mobile version. Is anyone willing to post what they mean for reference?
Kayvon

Post by Kayvon »

It's the same on mobile except you long-press instead of hover. The tool tips still appear on mobile devices.
Toonela

Post by Toonela »

Hovering no longer works. There is no description of Challenge cards, so playing with them is really hard mode as, unless you own the game, there is no way to know what they do.
Mogri

Post by Mogri »

Toonela wrote: 07 March 2024, 20:59 Hovering no longer works. There is no description of Challenge cards, so playing with them is really hard mode as, unless you own the game, there is no way to know what they do.
the top of this page wrote: Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
You should report bugs via the bug-reporting interface.

In this case, though, the other posters are technically correct. The tooltips appear -- off the right side of the page. This isn't especially helpful unless you know they're there -- you need to scroll right, which isn't usually possible. I've updated it to make the tooltip start at the edge of the challenge card text instead.

(That tooltips run off the edge of the screen at all is a BGA framework issue, but not one they're in any hurry to fix)

Return to “Daybreak”