What are the stats of victory on BGA per role?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
JayjayBerger

What are the stats of victory on BGA per role?

Post by JayjayBerger »

Surely it would be possible to show that? I've always had the impression that, depending on the number of players, it was like 55% win for sherif, 40% for outlaws, and 5% for renegade, but maybe I'm far from the actual stats... Anyway, winning as a renegade is much more rare, and therefore it would be fair to not remove as many ELO points as when you lose as a sherif...
JayjayBerger

Re: What are the stats of victory on BGA per role?

Post by JayjayBerger »

Strangely enough, ever since I posted that message, I've only played games where the outlaws win every time... It's with 6 players, which is the most favorable configuration for outlaws, but still, it's a rare streak of the sheriff always ending up being killed...
SquashEngineer

Re: What are the stats of victory on BGA per role?

Post by SquashEngineer »

I'd like to see the stats on game quitters for Bang! Lately I've had a quitter during our game for at least 50% games played. But they wait to quit until like 50 turns in. Do people become disenchanted with the game when it trundles along in "turn-based", or they're newbs and don't understand the hidden role aspect, or they didn't know what they were getting into? It's a fun, deceptive, card based, role game with an awesome western, cowboys and outlaws theme. Please stick with it - don't quit, and waste a bunch of people's time.

Return to “Bang”