Give players extra time to play when cattling Indians or general store cards are played.

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
please choose a name

Give players extra time to play when cattling Indians or general store cards are played.

Post by please choose a name »

This is a timed game and if people keep using the cards listed you can lose time after you have done your normal turn and end up with a negative play clock when it wasn't even your turn and could get skipped by other players who are impatient.
tabaluga123

Re: Give players extra time to play when cattling Indians or general store cards are played.

Post by tabaluga123 »

I got kicked by a player called Dima8161 cause my time limit has exceded. He was already out of game and just watching. I didnt even play that slow and had renegade as last opponent and i was about to win. I can post a screen shot if you want. i would avoid Dima8161 at any cost. Players that arent part of game shouldnt be allowed to kick others.
Quita85

Re: Give players extra time to play when cattling Indians or general store cards are played.

Post by Quita85 »

I strongly disagree.
If you are actively playing, it should take 3 seconds to respond to indians or gatling. It's not a "I need to think this over" kind of move.
If it the player takes 20-30 seconds, it means they are afk/distracted/having connections issues.
If the player does not have 20-30 seconds, it means that they have already run out of time during their turn.

So, other than choosing an appropriate game speed, I believe players should stick to turn-based if they can't play actively; instead of making games needlessly long for everyone else.
JayjayBerger

Post by JayjayBerger »

I completely agree with Quita85. Gatling, Indians or General Store shouldn't take more than 3 secs. If you're out of time, it means that you've played very slowly for the whole game, making all the other players wait needlessly... Plus, you always get that 20 secs warning before being kicked out, it shouldn't be a problem...

Return to “Bang”