Game Panel shows friends who have played

Suggestions & ideas / Suggestions & idées
SwingCorey

Game Panel shows friends who have played

Post by SwingCorey »

On the page for a game (e.g., https://boardgamearena.com/gamepanel?game=heat) where you get info about the game and can start a game as well, I'd like to see a list of "friends who have played this game" (with number of plays & ELO, sortable by either). This could be a little window pane (like the "Current Rankings" list) and/or in the pop-up when you click the + for "Available/Open Seat" and invite friends.

That way, you don't inadvertently invite someone who has never played before, and you can also invite friends around the same ELO level (so no one is blown out due to lack of experience). This would also reduce instances of newer players having a negative view of a game.
JohnnyHG

Re: Game Panel shows friends who have played

Post by JohnnyHG »

I was coming to suggest coming similar. Actually Having the possibility to creates Groups in our Friends list would be great. To put friends on a folder with game name (even put the same friend in several folders). Right now, half of my Friends are personal friends, but thew other half, I don't even remember what game I played with them.

Return to “Suggestions”