Game suggestions for 7 players

General discussion on board games
epski

Game suggestions for 7 players

Post by epski »

I've got 7 Wonders and 6 Nimmt! on my list.

Any other suggestions for games on BGA that accommodate 7 players?
cigma

Re: Game suggestions for 7 players

Post by cigma »

You might filter all games for those fitting for 7 players: https://boardgamearena.com/gamelist?players=7

You already know 7 Wonders Architects. Cosmos Empires is another light engine builder. If you are looking for interactive games you might try Bang, No thanks, Saboteur or Room 25. If you also like multiplayer solitary games, you could check Welcome to and Can't Stop Express, where all players play at the same time (so no downtime). Very nice communication games (guessing words) are Just One, Concept, Pingimus and Decrypto. If you are not familiar with this genre, try Just One first, because it's much fun with very simple rules!
#zan_zendegi_azadi / #woman_life_freedom
#StandWithUkraine
Language is a source of misunderstanding. (Antoine de Saint-Exupery: The Little Prince) But it is also the source of understanding - it all depends on how you use it. :-)
thezipstudio

Post by thezipstudio »

Sabatuer for sure.
thoun

Post by thoun »

If you're not afraid of games a little bigger/longer, there's Heat now allowing up to 7 players.
N1ccolo

Post by N1ccolo »

Not on BGA, but Diplomacy is a 7-player game. When I was a teenager (a long time ago) I walked into a game store and asked for a game our family of 6 could play. Diplomacy is what they sold me. SO inappropriate. But I enjoyed playing it with my friends, even though it led to some of them not speaking to others for a while :-)

N1ccolo

Return to “Discuss about board games”