map 10 digging cant trigger waza spec?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
gamson

map 10 digging cant trigger waza spec?

Post by gamson »

After played waza special assignment(large),i build some enclosure to dig 2 large animals from my hand and display, but gain no appeal.i remember clearly that it would trigger by other sponsor(continent expert,baboon rock,carble car....),i think they work by the same triggers. the dug large animals are work on conservation and final scoring card.i dont know its bug, it just irrational.
greenjacket124

Re: map 10 digging cant trigger waza spec?

Post by greenjacket124 »

You are correct that it should trigger, based on the clarification rules included with the map pack.
MasterMystery

Post by MasterMystery »

Provide which game it was if it's the case
gamson

Post by gamson »

MasterMystery wrote: 17 March 2024, 12:40 Provide which game it was if it's the case
#487482833 move345
kalyl34

Post by kalyl34 »

gamson wrote: 15 March 2024, 17:33 After played waza special assignment(large),i build some enclosure to dig 2 large animals from my hand and display, but gain no appeal.i remember clearly that it would trigger by other sponsor(continent expert,baboon rock,carble car....),i think they work by the same triggers. the dug large animals are work on conservation and final scoring card.i dont know its bug, it just irrational. Among Us Unblocked
Double-check the rules and card effects to ensure that you're correctly interpreting the conditions for triggering appeal gain. Sometimes, there could be specific requirements or limitations that you might overlook.

Return to “Ark Nova”