Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
_Sophia

Post by _Sophia »

*Moderation Edit: please do not use the Forums to call out specific tables or players by name, this is what the Moderation Reports are for. The Forums should remain a general discussion. We take this type of behaviour very seriously. Please report the users via the proper channels so that we can moderate their accounts.
Last edited by _Sophia on 03 March 2024, 19:55, edited 1 time in total.
_Sophia

Post by _Sophia »

Darshan_P

Post by Darshan_P »

I would suggest to keep screenshots of evidences of such behaviours - Table Id, Player names, specific chat convo and then you can report such players on their account page
cigma

Post by cigma »

Please respect the rules for reporting players, as given here: https://boardgamearena.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30804
#zan_zendegi_azadi / #woman_life_freedom
#StandWithUkraine
Language is a source of misunderstanding. (Antoine de Saint-Exupery: The Little Prince) But it is also the source of understanding - it all depends on how you use it. :-)
Young Gravy

Post by Young Gravy »

Sorry to hear this. I'm not sure what BGA is doing in these cases. Oddly enough, I have had two separate individuals make insulting comments and call names while playing the game Spades. It hasn't happened on any other game I have played. I have reported both players via the process indicated by BGA and I still see the individuals playing games. Not sure if anything is done at all.
FerociousFeesh

Post by FerociousFeesh »

_Sophia wrote: 03 March 2024, 01:35 *
How are you even allowed to post this?! Your *

*Moderation Edit: please do not use the Forums to call out specific tables or players by name, this is what the Moderation Reports are for. The Forums should remain a general discussion.

Return to “Spades”