Game in Progress page update

What's new on BGA ?
lordsilk

Re: Game in Progress page update

Post by lordsilk »

A friend just deleted a game waiting for players to join.
Because he saw it two times on Game in Progress page and thought that he created two games by mistake instead of just one.
Sjarmtrollet

Post by Sjarmtrollet »

I just changed my personal stylesheet to remove all user icons. Makes it load WAY faster and it's faster to parse information on users.
miklomike

Post by miklomike »

Why are users needing to create their own ways to view the site though? This is not a thought out implementation, seemingly par for the course. Please listen to users who actually use the site instead of designers and high ups who do not actually interact with the site the way most of us do.
kazparker

Post by kazparker »

Weirdly, since 19th march , i have not been able to load games in the usual mode. There is this huge lag in response. I have cleaned up my tablet, done all updates, cleared memory, restarted.. evertyhing. Nothing works but wheni can play in this new game progress mode its fine. I only found this post as i was desperate so was looking for any update posts. Could this be affecting my access ?
GTSchemer

Post by GTSchemer »

kazparker wrote: 19 March 2024, 21:18 Weirdly, since 19th march , i have not been able to load games in the usual mode. There is this huge lag in response. I have cleaned up my tablet, done all updates, cleared memory, restarted.. evertyhing. Nothing works but wheni can play in this new game progress mode its fine. I only found this post as i was desperate so was looking for any update posts. Could this be affecting my access ?
For debugging, is your tablet Android or iPad?

Some other users are reporting issues and I wonder if it is related: https://boardgamearena.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=35600

Return to “BGA release notes”