No love for cats ?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
djpb

No love for cats ?

Post by djpb »

Nobody plays this anymore ?
I have never seen opened tables.. :cry:
Carolinemgm

Re: No love for cats ?

Post by Carolinemgm »

Well I play a lot but only in Arena or tournament which need 100 ELO.
Maybe you can try to ask for invitation for tournament (there are not so many) to gain ELO ?
Janetta

Post by Janetta »

Right at the moment there are over 600 games in progress for The Isle of Cats . . . that might mean a couple of thousand players . . . so it seems that there are lots of players playing this game.
Be sure to add The Isle of Cats to your Favourites . . . that way you will see new tables as they are created at the Play Now page.
Have fun playing . . . meow !
Meeplelowda

Post by Meeplelowda »

djpb wrote: 19 March 2024, 13:48 Nobody plays this anymore ?
I have never seen opened tables.. :cry:
Are you specifically looking for real-time games? If you are open to asynchronous ("turn-based") games, that may be the better option.
djpb

Post by djpb »

Yea I usually only look for real time, no matter the game.. turn-based is a bit counter-productive and exhausting, have to keep re-thinking everything everytime over and over again, and remember what I was looking for..
(it's on my favorites yes)

seems a bit impossible to get ELO by playing only turn-based tho
oh well.. :(
Meeplelowda

Post by Meeplelowda »

djpb wrote: 20 March 2024, 00:57 seems a bit impossible to get ELO by playing only turn-based tho
oh well.. :(
It is not at all impossible. But it obviously takes more time than real-time. Of course. there are people who literally play dozens of turn-based games at the same time. Not my preference, but you can increase your ELO gains that way.

Return to “The Isle of Cats”