Dragon movement - Can't understand

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Alain984

Dragon movement - Can't understand

Post by Alain984 »

Hello everyone. I'm actually playing a two-player game with the Princess & Dragon expansion.
In my opponent's last turn, something a bit odd happened: he draw a tile that started the dragon's movement and the dragon moved all its 6 tiles in my opponent's turn, without giving me the opportunity to use it.
I remembered, from playing this expansion for myself with the board game, that each player could move the dragon one single tile, until a total of 6 tiles (if allowed).
I specify that in this case the dragon had several movement possibilities and not just one.
Anyone could clarify this to me?
Thanks in advance.
Meeplelowda

Re: Dragon movement - Can't understand

Post by Meeplelowda »

Alain984 wrote: 20 March 2024, 07:45 Hello everyone. I'm actually playing a two-player game with the Princess & Dragon expansion.
In my opponent's last turn, something a bit odd happened: he draw a tile that started the dragon's movement and the dragon moved all its 6 tiles in my opponent's turn, without giving me the opportunity to use it.
I remembered, from playing this expansion for myself with the board game, that each player could move the dragon one single tile, until a total of 6 tiles (if allowed).
I specify that in this case the dragon had several movement possibilities and not just one.
Anyone could clarify this to me?
Thanks in advance.
When you ask a question like this, please provide a table number, and preferably a move number as well, so someone can address what happened specifically in your game.

Return to “Carcassonne”