Scoring track disappears

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Spsh

Scoring track disappears

Post by Spsh »

Hi all!
In Ark Nova on a mobile device in the app you only see a part of the conservation scoring track but if you tap it, you can see the whole scoring board and where all the tokens are. However, after all the players achieve 11 conservation points or more, the scoring track disappears and I do not know how to bring it back or look at it. I do not know it by heart and I do need to consult it to calculate moves towards the game end (at the moment I keep jumping to early stage games where it is still visible but it's very inconvenient). I would like to post it as a suggestion but wanted to ask here first, maybe there is a way of bringing the scoring board up and I just don't see it. Any help?
randale_und_hurra

Re: Scoring track disappears

Post by randale_und_hurra »

There should be symbols for tickets and CP greyed out in the top left corner of your app.

Monkeyunit

Post by Monkeyunit »

You can still see it, but calcullating isn't that hard once you are past 10CP.
Every CP you get is equal to 3 appeal.
So easiest way to count up points for actions is : CPx3 + appeal, and add that to your current score.

It's a bit tricker if you want to know when the next income increase on appeal track is, but usually at that point that's no longer super relevant.
Spsh

Post by Spsh »

Found it. Thank you Randale!
dok33

Post by dok33 »

randale_und_hurra wrote: 13 March 2024, 10:24 There should be symbols for tickets and CP greyed out in the top left corner of your app.

Minor corrrection: top right corner
randale_und_hurra

Post by randale_und_hurra »

It's top left for me :D We were talking about the mobile app

Edit: sry for the humongous picture

Return to “Ark Nova”