View Character Abilities?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
JimFox

View Character Abilities?

Post by JimFox »

Thank you for making the game available here on BGA!

I have a question:
Is there a way to view the character abilities during the game (apart from the character selection)? I have not found a way yet. They are also not listed in the rulebook.
Kayvon

Re: View Character Abilities?

Post by Kayvon »

After you choose, you can see ability descriptions as opportunities arise to use them.

A full list would be a good addition to the How to Play section that appears at the bottom of each gme table: Htat's a wiki editable by anyone, so if you'd like to jump in and add it, your contribution would be appreciated by everyone.
JimFox

Re: View Character Abilities?

Post by JimFox »

Thank you for the response.

Yes, currently I am in the middle of a game and I see that I could use an ability, but I don't remember any more what it does exactly... When I click on the button I trigger the ability, but maybe I want to save it for later, currently I have no way of knowing, unless I miss something.

Good hint about the Game hint sections being a Wiki, I did not even notice that up to now!
I will probably do that at the next opportunity, maybe when I am in the character selection dialog... But I don't have the physical rules and typing all the text will be painful on mobile. Let's see.
I am also wondering about the language, I only see the translated Wiki in my language, not sure where I can edit the original and how the translation is handled. I will look for an explanation separately.

Return to “Mini Rogue”