Bang premium

Suggestions & ideas / Suggestions & idées
suncoco

Bang premium

Post by suncoco »

Hello, i suggest bang in premium game to avoid a lot of players Come and leave the game before start.
Blacktango

Re: Bang premium

Post by Blacktango »

Premium have nothing to do with leaving before start.
Only premium can create tables, but anyone can join it, with or without a premium subscription.

So the problem will remain the same.

Also, the leaving is usually because players join multiple tables at the same time, to get a match faster. Then when a table is full they are auto-kicked from the other tables. That's what happens to you when you see them leaving your table.
SquashEngineer

Post by SquashEngineer »

Why would anyone be “auto kicked from other tables?”

I join and play multiple tables simultaneously as a non-premium member all the time.

It’s true, there have been a rash of game quitters lately. I don’t understand the reason either, though.

If you’re going to join a game, please play it out.

I thought perhaps it was newbs that didn’t know what they were getting into? Or maybe just cause they got dealt a bad character? I don’t get it.
nccc

Post by nccc »

@ SquashEngineer
“auto kicked from other tables?” are realtime tables, as u can only play 1 at the same time.
I join and play multiple tables simultaneously as a non-premium member all the time.
that's turnbased tables.
I thought perhaps it was newbs that didn’t know what they were getting into? Or maybe just cause they got dealt a bad character? I don’t get it.
suncoco said before start, and u are saying about quiiters, it's diffferent.
SquashEngineer

Post by SquashEngineer »

Disregard my comments.

Clearly there are parts of the gaming I never see as a turn-based, non-premium gamer, that doesn’t participate in tournament play.

I get stuck in abandoned game loops, but I have never seen an abandon button.

I see people talking about conceding games, but I have never seen a concede button.

The only quit scenario I know about is when someone times out, and is kicked out by the other players. I have never seen a quit button.

I see people quitting games after one round of play for no reason. I see people quitting at 90 % game progression for no reason.

I guess I keep thinking there are things I’m not aware of. It’s frustrating to see these behaviours without knowing how or why they are occurring.
nccc

Post by nccc »

Click the circled icon to open this tab.
https://snipboard.io/umVezr.jpg

U can only concede in 2 player games, with progression >50%.
And there's a warning if u want to quit.
https://snipboard.io/x3FYeu.jpg

Return to “Suggestions”