Mobile UI

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Jontia

Mobile UI

Post by Jontia »

I'm a little unsure if this is the right place to post, but this is not a bug report as there is nothing that isn't working, it's just some general points regarding the mobile UI.

Overall the presentation is very good. Having the reminder of each action type in the actual game area is amazing for learning the game.

But the space allocation for the in play tiles needs to be larger. Splitting the area horizontally between the forest space and the progress track makes for a terrible experience on a phone. There is plenty of room vertically to stack the components, restricting the forest to only half the horizontal width makes the tiles very difficult to read.
enbycass

Re: Mobile UI

Post by enbycass »

Funny agree with this. I often have to zoom in on so much on the mushroom tile area that i can't zoom out anymore because you can't zoom out from there. The interface would be fine if the playing area was given full width, but it's getting to the point where I don't even look at the whole map because it's so hard to zoom in enough to see it. Not sure the best place to give this feedback either.

Return to “Undergrove”