News about expansions!

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Vengil

News about expansions!

Post by Vengil »

I sent an email to "Repos Production" to find out if the 7 wonders extensions will be on BGA.
They answered me (in French) that this addition mainly depended on the BGA developers.
I hope they will be added soon! This is one of the things most awaited by players (according to the BGA survey on Board game geek).
Bonjour,

Merci pour votre intérêt pour nos jeux ! 😊

J’ai bien transmis à l’équipe votre souhait d’avoir les extensions de 7 Wonders sur BGA.

Il faut savoir que ce n’est pas l’éditeur qui choisit seul de mettre son jeu sur BGA mais c’est plutôt un accord entre BGA, l’éditeur et les auteurs.
BGA ajoute très régulièrement de nombreux titres à son catalogue déjà bien fourni et ça leur prends du temps tout en ayant un coût certain.

Ils doivent donc gérer des priorités et nous n’avons aucune influence là-dessus, ce qui est bien normal.

Je vous souhaite une très belle journée et merci encore pour votre message,

----------------------------
Clotilde Ribas
Administrative Assistant

Repos Production
Rue des Comédiens, 22
1000 Brussels – Belgium
Dezo

Re: News about expansions!

Post by Dezo »

Google translated to English:
Good morning,

Thank you for your interest in our games! 😊

I have conveyed to the team your wish to have the 7 Wonders extensions on BGA.

You should know that it is not the publisher who alone chooses to put their game on BGA but rather it is an agreement between BGA, the publisher and the authors.
BGA regularly adds numerous titles to its already well-stocked catalog and this takes them time while having a certain cost.

They therefore have to manage priorities and we have no influence on that, which is quite normal.

I wish you a very nice day and thank you again for your message,

----------------------------
Clotilde Ribas
Administrative Assistant

Repos Production
Rue des Comédiens, 22
1000 Brussels – Belgium
Nigelix

Re: News about expansions!

Post by Nigelix »

Salut,

Je pensais que le problème venait peut être plutôt au niveau de l'implémentation, je vois vraiment pas en quoi ca ne peut pas etre une priorité étant donné la popularité du jeu sur la plateforme et la demande soutenu de l'ajout des extensions.

Duel a ses deux extensions, 7wonders devrait aumoins avoir Cities et Leader

Return to “7 Wonders”