Equipment Reactions Skipping

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
browncodes

Equipment Reactions Skipping

Post by browncodes »

Hey All,

Something to discuss.

Adding additional options to skip equipment reactions. I.e. Skip unless Gun fired, Skip Unless Gun Drawn. Skip unless equipment drawn, Skip until my next turn

Rationale: I believe the game could flow better, if there were subsets to the skipping, As many equipment relies on gun actions, this could assist the game moving in turn based situations without a detriment to the players.

Context: Recent tournament, many players timed out in the final table not from their main turn but equipment reactions.

Thoughts?
Pull the Pin Games

Re: Equipment Reactions Skipping

Post by Pull the Pin Games »

Thanks for the suggestion! I know I've heard this from others too. Since there is currently a "Skip Equipment Reactions" toggle on the right, I have on my To Do list to add two more toggles:
  • Skip End of Turn Reactions
  • Skip Shoot Reactions
Then you can skip everything until it's your turn if you'd like or only be asked when someone shoots. How does that sound?

Brian Henk
Pull the Pin Games
browncodes

Re: Equipment Reactions Skipping

Post by browncodes »

Hey Brian,

Yep, That works. It fills the criteria and both ones are easy enough to understand.

Hopefully that will lead to some faster flowing games.

Cheers

Return to “Good Cop Bad Cop”