Planning updates to desktop interface?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
lilacborboleta

Planning updates to desktop interface?

Post by lilacborboleta »

I'm really enjoying this game and based on how quickly I can get a game going so are many others. However, this game is objectively AWFUL on desktop the way it's currently set up. It's obvious that a lot of care went into getting a huge game board and lots of side pieces to fit nicely on mobile. But it's perplexing that on a screen 10x the size of my phone the game is almost unplayable because of how scattered all of the information is. The autoscrolling doesn't scroll down far enough to see the spaces before the satellite but it does prevent you from scrolling up to see the rocket. I hope there's an updated UI of this game coming down the pipeline. Even an option to resize the window and spoof a mobile set up would be a huge improvement. Does anyone know if this is in the cards?
siimannus

Re: Planning updates to desktop interface?

Post by siimannus »

I completely agree, I'd love to play more of it, but it's sooooo bad on desktop that it's not worth it.
duxrppl2

Re: Planning updates to desktop interface?

Post by duxrppl2 »

Yes, please get rid of the horrible autoscrolling. It is never correct and makes the game just frustrating to play.

Return to “MLEM: Space Agency”