Corporations

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Board Game Planet

Corporations

Post by Board Game Planet »

So I started a new game and chose "beginner corporations" and "corporate era".

The three players in the game all got "beginner corporation". Which seemed really odd.

Is this just a coincidence? Usually in the physical game, we deal out two corporations, and the players get to choose one.

I'm a bit confused by this.
SpajderDzerusalem

Re: Corporations

Post by SpajderDzerusalem »

Well you chose Beginner Corporations option, that what it does.
Board Game Planet

Post by Board Game Planet »

Ah, I see. It's confusing when it's unchecked and says "using this option is not recommended for beginners"

Really, the option should be "Use Corporations" and checking unchecked it should say "Uncheck for beginner corps only" The way they had that set up was confusing.
fruktansvärt

Post by fruktansvärt »

But only beginner players should get a Beginner Corporation.

Rules, page 7:
5) Deal cards: Players new to Terraforming Mars each get a Beginner Corporation card, while the other players are now dealt 2 normal corporations and 10 project cards.
fruktansvärt

Post by fruktansvärt »

Sereknitty

Post by Sereknitty »

Board Game Planet wrote: 28 March 2024, 15:28 Ah, I see. It's confusing when it's unchecked and says "using this option is not recommended for beginners"

Really, the option should be "Use Corporations" and checking unchecked it should say "Uncheck for beginner corps only" The way they had that set up was confusing.
This wording is very confusing and I was wondering if it was intentional or more of an error.

Return to “Terraforming Mars”