Time Limit

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Fetzenflieger

Time Limit

Post by Fetzenflieger »

Hi all!
It has happened to me twice recently that I lost on time in my very last move. I find that rediculous.
First I think that the time limit is very short in this game. In all other games that I like to play I hardly get into timetrouble at all. I'm not sure about the reason, because TaT is not particularily challenging. It might have to do with the big difference between an quick move (which only takes a few seconds) and a move which requieres consideration (which is much longer).
But more importantly: I find it rude if someone pushes the "time loss button" in the last move. He has experienced my pace of play. If I am too slow for him, it would be nice to get a reminder earlier in the game so I know I should speed up. I myself claim time victories when I get the impression that my opponent isn't playing, but that is obviously not the case. What is the point of claiming the victory in the very last move anyway?
I would like to hear about your experiences.

Return to “Thurn and Taxis”