card index request and expansion rules pdf

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
timothygsmithsr

card index request and expansion rules pdf

Post by timothygsmithsr »

I have been playing Gosu X on BGA for a couple weeks and really enjoying it. Is it possible to generate a card index for players to study what cards exist in all the clans? Or is it intended for players to stumble along and learn as they play? As a player, I would appreciate seeing all the cards and be able to choose clans with more knowledge of the specifics.

Similarly, I enjoy the Abunakkashii expansion, but it didn't include the rules pdf and there are icons I don't understand.

I'm looking forward to these items arriving on BGA soon and playing this excellent game for a long time.

Thank you.

timothygsmithsr
Abu

Re: card index request and expansion rules pdf

Post by Abu »

Hello,

Here are the Abunakkashii rules:

GOSU X
Abunakkashii
Expansion #1

For millennia, the game of the immortals has raged in Jalaanx, a realm of landscapes as diverse as its inhabitants. From majestic mountains to vast plains, through thick forests hiding ancient secrets, the lands of Jalaanx have been the stage for alliances, wars, and betrayals that punctuate its tumultuous history.
There has always been the rumor of a hidden immortal, who, like a ghost, sows chaos and corruption from the darkest corners of the kingdom. Could it be Byun Hyung Ja, the legendary shape-shifter with a thousand faces, who has traversed the ages participating in numerous misdeeds and conspiracies? Many thought so, but they were wrong.
For at the dawn of this new red moon, a veil finally lifts on the true identity of this mysterious being. He, who once presented himself as a disciple of Narashima, has sown doubt in the minds of many inhabitants of Jalaanx. But today, he stands there, surrounded by his clan and his corrupted followers, having broken the chains of the Akasha on his path to join the next great battle that will decide the fate of the kingdom.
Abunakkashii the corruptor, demon of another age and wandering ronin, shakes the ground beneath his steps. His presence is so powerful that it manages to reshape the borders of Jalaanx. The Bone Wall, that impassable barrier protecting the lands from external dangers, collapses in an instant, revealing dark and strange regions that none dared imagine.
The sacred lake of the high plateau, once a source of life and serenity for the neighboring peoples, suddenly empties, revealing an ancient city submerged by waters for centuries. The legends whispered by the elders come to life before the astonished eyes of the inhabitants of Jalaanx.
It's a new dawn for the kingdom, an unexpected turning point that upsets the balance of power. The alliances of yesterday shatter while new ones are woven in the shadows, fueled by the hope of resisting the growing threat embodied by Abunakkashii. The fate of Jalaanx is now in the hands of those who dare stand against the corruptor and his minions.

15 Abunakkashii cards
3 “Evolution” cards
7 CORRUPTION tokens
2 Kuma tokens
1 Clan tile

4 new mechanics:
AKASHA:
When an AKASHA card is removed from the game, its permanent effect affects you until the end of the game. Note: its permanent effect also works if the card is played in the game.
CORRUPTION:
When a player plays a card with CORRUPTION by placing it normally or with a shift, their opponent can immediately choose to take a corruption token to play the effect of the card instead of its controller.
Each corruption token you possess reduces the maximum size of your hand by 1, but increases your military value by 1.

IMPORTANT: If the CORRUPTION card has the keyword ECHO, it is the player who plays the effect of the card (its original controller or the opponent who corrupted it) who decides whether to trigger the ECHO; they can then resolve the effect a second time.
IMPORTANT: The effect of CORRUPTION cannot be triggered by the opponent when the controller reactivates their card with an activation token; it is triggered only upon entering the game (normal placement or shift).

ABOMINATION:
To play a card with the Abomination keyword, you must have 1 corruption token for each Abomination in play. That is to say, to play an Abomination, you will need 1 Corruption token; if you want to play a second one (while the first is still in play), you will need a second Corruption token. This rule applies when the Abomination is played normally or with a shift.
KUMA TOKEN:
The Kuma token can only be placed on a card named Kuroakuma. This card then gains +2 military value and cannot be targeted by cards from the Galmi clan.

Notes:

Evolutions:
The 3 "evolution" cards should replace the Nezha, Nachiketa, and Ne'O cards in the base game only if you are playing with this expansion from the start (even if this clan is banned). Draft, the Ban: For the Gosu X draft with 9 clans, follow these steps:
Before setting up, take the 9 clan tiles and shuffle them in the Gosu X bag.
Randomly draw the clan that will be banned. This clan is removed from the game during setup.
Set up the remaining 8 tiles and start your draft as usual.

FAQ:
Can I shift a Bounty card that has no shift cost for 1 thanks to Abunakkashii's passive effect? Yes, all your Bounty cards, with or without a shift cost, now have a shift cost of 1.
If I play Yume and there are only 2 cards left in the deck, how should I proceed? Resolve the card in order: first, put one card in the discard pile, then place one on top of your deck, and finally, if there are no more cards, you cannot remove one from the game.
Last edited by Abu on 04 April 2024, 08:14, edited 2 times in total.
timothygsmithsr

Post by timothygsmithsr »

Thank you for this response. It is very helpful.
imralav

Post by imralav »

What about the card index? If not in the BGA directly, maybe anyone stumbled upon something on the internet?
imralav

Post by imralav »

I will answer myself: I believe it's not illegal to just download the image of all cards used by the game itself under this link https://x.boardgamearena.net/data/theme ... /cards.jpg: Image

Return to “Gosu X”