My personal unofficial rating

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Roua

Re: My personal unofficial rating

Post by Roua »

I decided to try playing in Kalah 6. This is a warning. :)
Roua

Post by Roua »

Results of Arena No. 15:

Monk won the Arena, I think, quite deservedly. I think that Nibe could compete with him, but for some reason he was inactive. JP performed, in my opinion, weakly. Second place went to e1294h. I don’t know his game very well yet, but it seems to me that Monk and Nibe are stronger so far.

It’s hard for me to say why the best players of past years (Lamon, geojolafrique, stst, 1912, Lesha) are inactive.

Monk (known as Big Rip, Kiron and others) and Nibe play quite well. But today they are inferior to Moldovan players in experience and knowledge of the opening. As long as this situation continues, they will score up to 30% of points in games with the Moldovans.

This is just my vision.
Roua

Post by Roua »

Helger, the best kalah player in the history of this site has been banned for TEN MONTHS for no reason, no explanation and no indication of the length of the punishment.

Helger received the following response:

"You have found your answer? You can close this ticket by replying to this email with the keyword "ticket2close" in your reply.
Otherwise, we will answer you as soon as we can.
Thank you,
Emma"

This situation shows the full extent of the disrespect of the site administration towards the best players.
Roua

Post by Roua »

Kalah-5:

1. Roua
2. E
3. Nibe
4. Monk
5. JP

E very convincingly defeated Monk 49:25 in personal meetings, as well as Nibe 13:9. Nibe lost slightly to Monk 6:8, but managed to score a very good amount in the Arena. Nibe played well against me 2:4, Monk played worse against me 0:5, and even worse E 1:10.

Return to “Kalah”