Poke function in CoOp games

Suggestions & ideas / Suggestions & idées
Knightfire

Poke function in CoOp games

Post by Knightfire »

I am currently playing a game of None Shall Pass. We are about to start stage 5, and an Intellect Devourer is waiting in the wings. I want to make sure my teammates have spent their XP before I start the monster so that it will not get a huge damage boost, but they seem to be unaware that myself and another player have requested that they spend their XP before I start the round. I know that I will get a penalty and bad rep when I go over time, which seems bad considering I'm trying to do the responsible thing in game and prevent the boss from being too powerful.

My suggestion:
CoOp games need a poke function where when a player clicks the button (which would be located on the player name plate in the UI) the player will have the game put in their active game cycle so that they can see the situation and respond accordingly. Once clicked this button would be disabled until the player looks at the game, so that no one is spamming the button and pestering the other player. If they continue to ignore the situation once they've looked at the game that just is what it is, but it would be helpful for those of us that don't want to get blamed for holding up a game when we're not the ones who really are.

Return to “Suggestions”