Disabled Turn-Based? For SOLO Play too???

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Agrajag27

Disabled Turn-Based? For SOLO Play too???

Post by Agrajag27 »

Okay, I have yet to ever have anything to complain about regarding BGA. Really enjoy being a Premium member and spreading the gospel, but today I log in to find that Turn-based mode has been turned off for this game. I get why this was done, BUT, I mainly play this SOLO. There's is ZERO reason to disable this for solo play. I do the daily puzzle on it and I generally do it during gaps in time during the day so on some plays I might literally take 10 hours to finish. I'm obviously not holding up anyone.

Now, it appears that option is gone. Seriously? Who do we reach out to to address this clear oversight?
poptasticboy

Re: Disabled Turn-Based? For SOLO Play too???

Post by poptasticboy »

I think they've listened to the backlash: I just successfully created a turn-based table in Simple mode.
Agrajag27

Post by Agrajag27 »

Sounds good to me!
yuniboshi

Post by yuniboshi »

Seems that this isn't really the fault of BGA but the publisher. I think they want you to buy the game instead of tryharding it on BGA probably. For what I care it's no longer possible to enjoy turing machine on BGA and so our group will likely move to tabletop simulator for it unfortunately, which is way less convenient. :(
Agrajag27

Post by Agrajag27 »

That's total crap for me as I own the actual game, but find this far more convenient.

Return to “Turing Machine”