Impossible play a Lucky Numbers?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Bottas

Impossible play a Lucky Numbers?

Post by Bottas »

Is it possible that I haven't been able to play Lucky Numbers for 48 hours? I'm not a premium user, but this is very strange...
Oshikureto

Re: Impossible play a Lucky Numbers?

Post by Oshikureto »

I'm not a premium user and I play it every day with no issues whatsoever.
ddrakulic

Post by ddrakulic »

That is a tactic of BGA, if you are not premium, you can play some games and they "block you" after dozen of games. I know that because I had premium few times and everything works perfectly, when my premium account expires it still works great for 10-20 games and after that I cannot make any games for hours. And when you have premium in 99% percent of games you play with premium players. Their algorithm force you to pay, otherwise you have to wait for ages.
Jellby

Post by Jellby »

ddrakulic wrote: 29 April 2024, 08:23 Their algorithm force you to pay
Even if what you said was true, you can still get premium without paying a cent.
ExaltedAngel

Post by ExaltedAngel »

ddrakulic wrote: 29 April 2024, 08:23 That is a tactic of BGA, if you are not premium, you can play some games and they "block you" after dozen of games. I know that because I had premium few times and everything works perfectly, when my premium account expires it still works great for 10-20 games and after that I cannot make any games for hours. And when you have premium in 99% percent of games you play with premium players. Their algorithm force you to pay, otherwise you have to wait for ages.
I've been a not premium user for long time and never experienced anything like this

Return to “Lucky Numbers”