Impossible play a Lucky Numbers?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Bottas

Impossible play a Lucky Numbers?

Post by Bottas »

Is it possible that I haven't been able to play Lucky Numbers for 48 hours? I'm not a premium user, but this is very strange...
Oshikureto

Re: Impossible play a Lucky Numbers?

Post by Oshikureto »

I'm not a premium user and I play it every day with no issues whatsoever.
ddrakulic

Post by ddrakulic »

That is a tactic of BGA, if you are not premium, you can play some games and they "block you" after dozen of games. I know that because I had premium few times and everything works perfectly, when my premium account expires it still works great for 10-20 games and after that I cannot make any games for hours. And when you have premium in 99% percent of games you play with premium players. Their algorithm force you to pay, otherwise you have to wait for ages.
Jellby

Post by Jellby »

ddrakulic wrote: 29 April 2024, 08:23 Their algorithm force you to pay
Even if what you said was true, you can still get premium without paying a cent.
ExaltedAngel

Post by ExaltedAngel »

ddrakulic wrote: 29 April 2024, 08:23 That is a tactic of BGA, if you are not premium, you can play some games and they "block you" after dozen of games. I know that because I had premium few times and everything works perfectly, when my premium account expires it still works great for 10-20 games and after that I cannot make any games for hours. And when you have premium in 99% percent of games you play with premium players. Their algorithm force you to pay, otherwise you have to wait for ages.
I've been a not premium user for long time and never experienced anything like this
TsPeacock

Post by TsPeacock »

ddrakulic wrote: 29 April 2024, 08:23 That is a tactic of BGA, if you are not premium, you can play some games and they "block you" after dozen of games. I know that because I had premium few times and everything works perfectly, when my premium account expires it still works great for 10-20 games and after that I cannot make any games for hours. And when you have premium in 99% percent of games you play with premium players. Their algorithm force you to pay, otherwise you have to wait for ages.
This has been my experience as well.
TsPeacock

Post by TsPeacock »

Bottas wrote: 18 April 2024, 14:35 Is it possible that I haven't been able to play Lucky Numbers for 48 hours? I'm not a premium user, but this is very strange...
I'm having the same problem as well. You can message me if you want to play.
nccc

Post by nccc »

Maybe just too many non premium players want to play, so u have to wait longer

Return to “Lucky Numbers”