#20 - Solo Challenge [April 2024] ENDED

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
montybojangles

Re: #20 - Solo Challenge [April 2024] ACTIVE

Post by montybojangles »

kespie, alaherma2, great games yet, as you say, they have different approaches. Thank you for sharing them and your helpful comments.

Score lists updated.
invalidname

Post by invalidname »

invalidname 155 vs Automa 143
https://boardgamearena.com/table?table=505049861

I have not played solo in over 5 years, so it was fun to try again!
I did some counting, but mostly played on "gut feeling".
I ended round 1 with 1 RL, 4 mines. PI in round 3. Probably not optimal.

I think I messed up the timing of the faction tokens in the last turn, I should have went to the top og the TR-track earlier, to use that faction token and grab the 12 point for the last federation.
montybojangles

Post by montybojangles »

invalidname wrote: 28 April 2024, 10:33 I have not played solo in over 5 years, so it was fun to try again! ...
I think I messed up the timing of the faction tokens in the last turn, I should have went to the top og the TR-track earlier, to use that faction token and grab the 12 point for the last federation.
I'm glad you enjoyed the challenge. Yes, the timing of advances can make a huge difference. You got good use out of your first advanced tech tile - 18 VP for qic actions - but maybe less benefit from the second, the ore per sector advanced tile, as you ended up with unused resources.

Score lists updated.
montybojangles

Re: #20 - Solo Challenge [April 2024] ENDED

Post by montybojangles »

This month's champagne goes to kespie, with alaherma2, Markus_12, Chaman96 and danuer13 also on the podium with hard-fought wins against the Alptrauma and Ultoma. As always, thank you everyone who contributed to the challenge!

Return to “Gaia Project”