Feature Request : Show the card when mousing over its name in the moves replay area

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
apaksl

Feature Request : Show the card when mousing over its name in the moves replay area

Post by apaksl »

This feature does work some times, but not always. I think it works only when a card has been played to their board, and then subsequently covered by another card. But it doesn't appear to work if the other player plays a card and then subsequently returns that card either to their hand or to the originating pile.

This was really screwing me up when my opponent played Ark of the Covenant, which is a card I'm unfamiliar with, then put it back into their hand at the end of their turn. It seems like the only way I would get a chance to look at the card and see how it works (and how to try to counter it) if I happened to be at the table at the moment they played it. (I tried googling, I can't find a picture of the card or any sort of full description on BGG or elsewhere)
jacksonmead

Re: Feature Request : Show the card when mousing over its name in the moves replay area

Post by jacksonmead »

Yeah, this is a known bug that's apparently tricky to track down. However, you can click the "Browse all cards" button near the top of your screen to see all the cards in your game.

Return to “Innovation”