Bad experience

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Mimgreen

Bad experience

Post by Mimgreen »

If I didn't have the game and had played it countless times, I would play here and hate Hadrian's Wall.
My score always stays between 70 and 90 points, but here I can't get past 30. I don't understand. And no, I haven't been playing poorly or cheating.
Here I can't even make the combos that excite me so much in this game! There's something here that I can't explain, but I don't like it, and I won't play Hadrian's Wall on BGA again.
Dupey

Re: Bad experience

Post by Dupey »

I'm confused by your words. There isn't any significant difference between the online implementation and the board game.

The one major difference that I have spotted is that when I play against other players and they give me a soldier or resource, I can't undo my previous play to figure out how best to use them.

This usually isn't a costly difference, but could, realistically, change a few points of my score.
Mimgreen

Re: Bad experience

Post by Mimgreen »

So I also got confused by the huge difference I felt in the gaming experience. But it is what it is.

Return to “Hadrian's Wall”