Never received welcome email?

Game development with Board Game Arena Studio
flutegirl

Never received welcome email?

Post by flutegirl »

I'm hoping someone here can help me with a next step, or who to contact.

I attempted to register as a developer about a week ago, but have never received a welcome email despite attempting to resend multiple times over the past week. The registration seems to have gone through, though, as when I attempt to re-register, I'm told there's already an account.

I submitted the contact form and received an email from the ticket system, but haven't heard back on that. Does anyone know who I might be able to contact to get things straightened out?
LeSteffen

Re: Never received welcome email?

Post by LeSteffen »

I guess you checked your spam? :-)
Other than that only admins can help.
flutegirl

Post by flutegirl »

Yeah, searched the spam folder, too.

Was just hoping there might be a way to get in touch with the admins here. I guess I'll just wait for the ticket to be responded to.
Victoria_La

Post by Victoria_La »

You probably saw this on the wiki but in case you did not:

If you did not get email, search for "Welcome on BGA Studio" in your email client (WITH THE TYPO, it sometimes ends up in junk folder.

If you cannot find it, and you use some weird proprietary email address, it possible that your mail server denies emails from bga. You can try to register again with the same email, but it likely fail telling you that your account has already been created. But if you have standard email such as gmail, yahoo, outlook use it instead.

You can get the welcome email re-sent from the login page using the "Welcome email not received?" link.

Check this self help wiki https://en.doc.boardgamearena.com/Contact_BGA_Studio
flutegirl

Post by flutegirl »

Wow, okay learned something new today.

It seems the iPhone mail client may not actually download all of the spam messages from an iCloud account. I’ve been checking the spam folder, searching mailboxes, everything I could think of.

Decided to log into the iCloud website and try one more time, and found them THERE… but STILL not on my phone!

Anyway, issue resolved. Thank you!

Return to “Developers”