Stuck in tutorial (when advancing to STANDING ARMY/4) [SOLVED]

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Antonius Maximus

Stuck in tutorial (when advancing to STANDING ARMY/4) [SOLVED]

Post by Antonius Maximus »

The step in question is this:
Let's get one for ourselves!

Advance on the military track. The next space is in tier 2, so we'll need to pay 2 resources! Pay with a star and a coin.

That is when the tutorial wants me to advance to STANDING ARMY/4, which costs one culture and one other resource. When I first select to pay with culture, the tutorial throws a "This move is not authorized now" message at me. When I try to pay the coin first, I get the same message. It was a very good tutorial up to that point. Am I doing something wrong or is the tutorial broken? I don't see how I can select two resources at once, the selection only moves between the resources.
Last edited by Antonius Maximus on 09 May 2024, 11:26, edited 1 time in total.
SlowSlothSnail

Re: Stuck in tutorial (when advancing to STANDING ARMY/4)

Post by SlowSlothSnail »

I have not tried the tutorial but usually the game selects the mandatory resources for you. In this case "culture". You only have to select what you want to use for the second resource. I hope that helps
Antonius Maximus

Re: Stuck in tutorial (when advancing to STANDING ARMY/4)

Post by Antonius Maximus »

SlowSlothSnail wrote: 09 May 2024, 02:56 I have not tried the tutorial but usually the game selects the mandatory resources for you. In this case "culture". You only have to select what you want to use for the second resource. I hope that helps
That was the case. The game automatically selected the culture resource, since it is the mandatory one. I must have clicked on the culture star, since it was the first resource the tutorial text mentions, which caused the tutorial to bug out. Clicking on the coin resource after clicking on the culture resource doesn't allow the tutorial to continue. In any case, the tutorial works, I played it through now. Thanks for your guidance, SlowSlothSnail.

Return to “Tapestry”