Undo Button. Please?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
PaulB-UK

Re: Undo Button. Please?

Post by PaulB-UK »

This sounds good to me - I play a lot of wingspan and you can generally undo unless you've revealed something hidden (like drawing a card from the deck).

On a related note, does anyone else find it really annoying that you can't cancel your move without first taking your turn in every other arena game?
redfaern

Post by redfaern »

For slip streaming and upgrade cards that give you multiple spaces that you can move to (eg, Brakes) there should absolutely be an undo button. With fat fingers on mobile devices it is very easy to pick the wrong space.

Quality of life improvements like this would make the game better for both rookies and experienced players.
I-Nash-I

Post by I-Nash-I »

Happend to me one minute ago. Thats why I'm here.
Totally wasted my race by a simple missclick...
Please please make an undo button!
+++
howie varez

Post by howie varez »

PaulB-UK wrote: 07 May 2024, 09:02 This sounds good to me - I play a lot of wingspan and you can generally undo unless you've revealed something hidden (like drawing a card from the deck).

On a related note, does anyone else find it really annoying that you can't cancel your move without first taking your turn in every other arena game?
I had actually not noticed that Paul, but that does sound petty annoying!
Injured Pigeon

Post by Injured Pigeon »

Happened to me recently too. An undo would be nice.
arrie1987

Post by arrie1987 »

PaulB-UK wrote: 07 May 2024, 09:02 This sounds good to me - I play a lot of wingspan and you can generally undo unless you've revealed something hidden (like drawing a card from the deck).

If you did not left the table. Then you can still change your cards. If you have left the table and other turn based arena games are still going on with your turn, then you are forced to first play the other moves, before you can change the other one again.

So can be annoying if you have tought or not tought about something and you want to change. You can't.
In a rare case you are too late with the change,because it took to long with the other games and thr last person has also just picked his cards.

Return to “Heat: Pedal to the Metal”