End game Whip sound

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
OptimusMyChild

End game Whip sound

Post by OptimusMyChild »

Is there any way to turn off the whip sound at the end of the game? I’ve had a few times that I forget to turn down my sound but phone is on silent and that whip sound comes through awkwardly while around others. Startled my wife a few times while she’s scrolling social media and I’m playing space base. Wasn’t sure if there’s a setting somewhere to turn that off.
Meeplelowda

Re: End game Whip sound

Post by Meeplelowda »

OptimusMyChild wrote: 14 May 2024, 17:19 Is there any way to turn off the whip sound at the end of the game? I’ve had a few times that I forget to turn down my sound but phone is on silent and that whip sound comes through awkwardly while around others. Startled my wife a few times while she’s scrolling social media and I’m playing space base. Wasn’t sure if there’s a setting somewhere to turn that off.
I'm not sure what causes the whip sound. If it is a customizable sound assigned to an event, you can set to "no sound" if you desire.

Click on your avatar in the upper right. Click on the rightmost tab (the one that looks like equalizer sliders). Click on "Preferences." Select the "Sound" tab.
OptimusMyChild

Re: End game Whip sound

Post by OptimusMyChild »

Exactly what I needed. Thanks!

Return to “Space Base”