Keeping card for the next rund.

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
janiuu

Keeping card for the next rund.

Post by janiuu »

Hi all, is it possible to keep unused cards from one rund for the next one if I wasn't able to use it? How to do it? Should I click on the card at the end of the tur
Palini

Re: Keeping card for the next rund.

Post by Palini »

It is possible. You just pass on your turn, and the game will ask you if you want to save that card for next round.
Magrim42

Post by Magrim42 »

mind you, it does not let you do this for fears, even though it should.
ilanf2

Post by ilanf2 »

Magrim42 wrote: 09 June 2024, 02:32 mind you, it does not let you do this for fears, even though it should.
Just wondering, why would you wanna keep Fears?
cofunguy

Post by cofunguy »

ilanf2 wrote: 14 June 2024, 23:55
Magrim42 wrote: 09 June 2024, 02:32 mind you, it does not let you do this for fears, even though it should.
Maybe because you want to start a collection of Fears ? <sorry couldn't resist!>
Magrim42

Post by Magrim42 »

ilanf2 wrote: 14 June 2024, 23:55
It's pretty much the only card I would typically keep in hand unless I drew airplane after my workers were placed or a very good artifact.

Several reasons I would keep it, mostly because I know I will need a boot for the next round and will not or unlikely to draw one next round, especially if I know I will use it and also be able to exile it. For example if you had the boot>arrow and the exile associates. It's also important to think about that if you keep it you draw one less card but it might be better than drawing it two turns from then and not need it at all. It's rare but not as rare as keeping any other card. Another major rule violation is that you are supposed to be able to use unused travel icons which has been recognized but I think it might be rather hard to code with how they have things set up.
nanniyi

Post by nanniyi »

janiuu wrote: 15 May 2024, 15:16 Hi all, is it possible to keep unused cards from one rund for the next one if I wasn't able to use it? How to do it? Should I click on the card at the end of the tur
of course u can.
when one round is pass, u can choose "keep the card u want" button, so can do that

Return to “Lost Ruins of Arnak”