Add an alert for greenery round

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Deimos187

Add an alert for greenery round

Post by Deimos187 »

I see soooo many games go all the way to the end, just to have a guy with enough plants to place a greenery but he already left because he knew that he lost. I would love to see some sort of implementation to avoid these frequent situations. Either add an alert after passing in the final round that you have enough plants to place one or more greeneries, or even better, make it so that if a player has to get ejected in the greenery round, the results still stand and ELO is awarded as normal.

This is a massive problem due to the nature of players online and a simple quirk of the game.
kitsunekuma

Re: Add an alert for greenery round

Post by kitsunekuma »

Seconding this. Ways to improve:

1) Add to the final round warning: "After finishing this round your resources will generate once more and you'll be able to convert plants to greeneries."

2) To prevent anyone quitting because they couldn't, changing the confirm buttons for the last round so that you could either click the normal one or an advanced pass equivalent if you won't have any.
Yahyra

Post by Yahyra »

I don't understand why the developers can't simply set the person who left as 'zombie', pass all their actions, then award ELO accordingly...
Suoivax

Post by Suoivax »

Yahyra wrote: 11 June 2024, 01:00 I don't understand why the developers can't simply set the person who left as 'zombie', pass all their actions, then award ELO accordingly...
that's not on the developers, the way BGA's framework functions, its simply not possible atm.

Return to “Terraforming Mars”