new sagani interface

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Phung7

new sagani interface

Post by Phung7 »

that new sagani interface sucks bigtime. i wish developers/desigenrs would play a few games befroe adding brilliant innovations. last interface was not very good either, but at least it was palyable. now all good features are 'improved' while the really bad features are kept. why? :cry:
nogcrash

Re: new sagani interface

Post by nogcrash »

Agree! The tiles keep moving All The time, wich is so annoying, Every turn i have to re-center my tiles... pretty bad experience...
robinzig

Re: new sagani interface

Post by robinzig »

Disagree - the latest change is a wonderful improvement. Previously, whenever I tried to scroll the page down - most annoyingly, on mobile - it would merely scroll my individual play area instead, when I really wanted to see other play areas, or the back of the tile on top of the stack. You had to find really tiny areas to use for scrolling to do this - it was just about doable, but not really friendly at all.

The new version eliminates that problem by having scrolling work completely normally as it does on any other game and webpage. I never actually raised this as a bug, and don't know if anyone else did, but I thank he developer for fixing i.

Return to “Sagani”