Twilight Imperium

Future games in need of testing and feedback
Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on: https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Uebermind

Re: Twilight Imperium

Post by Uebermind »

If there's a signup for alpha testing, count me in!
Stankiem

Post by Stankiem »

Very excited, keep up the work!
VarvitoBarbadeAço

Post by VarvitoBarbadeAço »

Can some developer please give us a ray of hope, as we can no longer bear the expectation.
GTSchemer

Post by GTSchemer »

I am the developer, and progress is still happening. Unfortunately I cannot give more details or an estimated date, since gameplay mechanics are still being finished. Once things are ready for private testing, I will be reaching out as needed.

As always, thank you to everyone who has been patient, and like all of you, I would have loved if this was finished last year. :shock:
VarvitoBarbadeAço

GTSchemer wrote: 09 May 2024, 16:36 I am the developer, and progress is still happening. Unfortunately I cannot give more details or an estimated date, since gameplay mechanics are still being finished. Once things are ready for private testing, I will be reaching out as needed.

As always, thank you to everyone who has been patient, and like all of you, I would have loved if this was finished last year. :shock:
thank u so much
VarvitoBarbadeAço

GTSchemer wrote: 09 May 2024, 16:36 I am the developer, and progress is still happening. Unfortunately I cannot give more details or an estimated date, since gameplay mechanics are still being finished. Once things are ready for private testing, I will be reaching out as needed.

If you need players with vast experience in the TI universe, some friends and I are available.
vox007

Post by vox007 »

Looking forward to it
Vaidocius

Post by Vaidocius »

Happy to hear that is made. Cant wait.
ysubmarine

Post by ysubmarine »

Hell yeah! I can't wait for this game to come to BGA. That's so awesome! I already tried a game in the current development progress. The interface looks neat. And I really love the way you implementes triggers/alerts that can be set for certain events to provide a smooth game flow for turn based games. Thank you so much GTSchemer for bringing this game to BGA!
GTSchemer

Post by GTSchemer »

ysubmarine wrote: 11 June 2024, 05:46 Hell yeah! I can't wait for this game to come to BGA. That's so awesome! I already tried a game in the current development progress. The interface looks neat. And I really love the way you implementes triggers/alerts that can be set for certain events to provide a smooth game flow for turn based games. Thank you so much GTSchemer for bringing this game to BGA!
It should be impossible to see the game in the development interface, since the published needs to approve it first. Please do not use it yet.

Return to “"Alpha" games”