Rummy stacked discard pile not stacking in game setup

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Ar4b14nJ4sm1n3

Rummy stacked discard pile not stacking in game setup

Post by Ar4b14nJ4sm1n3 »

I have rummy games set to have stacked discard piles yet every time I enter a game the pile for discards are splayed please help
Meeplelowda

Re: Rummy stacked discard pile not stacking in game setup

Post by Meeplelowda »

Ar4b14nJ4sm1n3 wrote: 01 June 2024, 21:05 I have rummy games set to have stacked discard piles yet every time I enter a game the pile for discards are splayed please help
Please post a bug report for this game, or at a minimum direct your request to the sub-forum for this game.
JoysJoy

Re: Rummy stacked discard pile not stacking in game setup

Post by JoysJoy »

Ar4b14nJ4sm1n3 wrote: 01 June 2024, 21:05 I have rummy games set to have stacked discard piles yet every time I enter a game the pile for discards are splayed please help
Huh. I hate playing stacked but everyone now and then get stuck with that option anyway if I do not notice someone else set it that way. I am certian it works for others much of the time.

I would suggest you also try various other options to try to narrow down the (most likely limited) conditions stacked discard pile fails to be what you get. Which other options after choosing "custom" are tied to this error?

Return to “Rummy”