Second book for 3 coins.

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Jai

Second book for 3 coins.

Post by Jai »

Hi. In a game I played the card that is supposed to let you to play 2 books (one with the ordinary action and the other paying 3 coins) but I was only able to put 1, either paying the coins or not.
When I payed the coins first, the system skipped main action and if I did the main action first the system sid that the requirements for the secondary were not met.
I am missing something?
Thx
xevizero

Re: Second book for 3 coins.

Post by xevizero »

Hi, are you sure you met the requirements to place the second book? What do you mean with "the system skipped main action"?
Che93

Post by Che93 »

Hi, the same thing happen to me just today, I checked again the rulebook for that precise effect, and the action must be split, I mean, if you have a value 1 action of course you can play just one book, if you have a value 2 action you can play two books both in the first row, but if you play your first book in the second row you cannot play a second book.
kali444

Post by kali444 »

Same thing happened to me today. The value of my action was 4, and it took my coins, but I was able to place only one book.
Desert Lord Humungus

Post by Desert Lord Humungus »

Hello, I have a different problem but with the same card. I play the card, activate the additional function and want to occupy two book slots with tomes. Once the one with 2 blue tomes and the one with 3 blue tomes. But I only have one blue tome, so I convert two potions into books of my choice. Nevertheless, it is impossible to occupy both book spaces. The message says I don't meet the conditions. I think the error lies in the programming. The system thinks I have to replace a total of 3 blue tomes. It's easy to take 2 other places in the same row, so I have enough action points. It must be the tomes. But this turn I have the condition for 3 blue tomes. Both places must be occupied. Who can help me and fix the error?

Return to “Newton”