Game stats should include round number

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
BananaHiveGuy

Game stats should include round number

Post by BananaHiveGuy »

For the Vale of Eternity I think round number that the game ended on is the most important stat, but I do not see it being recorded in the stats. Is there an easy way to see it without having to load each individual game?

Scoring 62 points in 7 rounds is totally different than scoring 62 points in 10 rounds, those two games would have played out totally differently. It would be interesting to see each player's average round number when winning and/or overall for each player count as a statistic.
m21204

Re: Game stats should include round number

Post by m21204 »

You can check round number by the sum of taming actions and selling actions, divided into 2.
I also wish I could know that without calculating it.
BananaHiveGuy

Re: Game stats should include round number

Post by BananaHiveGuy »

Hello m,

Thank you for this trick. That’s an accurate way to count the round number.

You are Eric Hong, creator of this game right? It’s a really great game for in person and BGA! The game is very well balanced across 2-4 players and a variety of skill levels.

The competitive 1v1 side of the game has been pleasantly surprising. 2 player games have a lot of strategic depth trying to make it to 60 with limited cards available and being able to effectively hate draft cards in a 1v1.

Return to “The Vale of Eternity”