prelude comming out of alpha?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
NetDukedk

prelude comming out of alpha?

Post by NetDukedk »

Is the development for this expansion dead? i has ben in alpha for a very loong time now. I would love to get this a part of the release and maybe more to come? i love playing it here on bga.
Mouse100

Re: prelude comming out of alpha?

Post by Mouse100 »

I would love to see it implemented as well
Onyx Storm

Post by Onyx Storm »

I'd love for them to release Preludes out of Alpha.
KoalaFox

Post by KoalaFox »

Terraforming Mars hasn't even been live on BGA very long, I don't think Prelude can be considered to be in Alpha for a long time now.
YuS7

Post by YuS7 »

And what is the problem here? The base map is pretty boring already
giustino98

Post by giustino98 »

This year is also out "Prelude 2" so we sure hope that the first come out of alpha and then maybe also add Prelude 2!!! :D
Yahyra

Post by Yahyra »

giustino98 wrote: 12 July 2024, 10:26 This year is also out "Prelude 2" so we sure hope that the first come out of alpha and then maybe also add Prelude 2!!! :D
I don't mind the alpha (it is medium annoying that some players just quit randomly; thumbs down helps keep them away); I'd rather have Prelude 2 also implemented in alpha first before having Prelude "1" come out of alpha. More game options! Better! Best wishes.
happy-smile

Post by happy-smile »

Yes, but most Prelude 2 are cross expansion ones and those expansions are not implemented here. I would also say that the other ones could be quite OP in base game with base map…
Yahyra

Post by Yahyra »

Well there's definitely plenty of strong / "OP" prelude cards in Prelude 1 already... so the more the merrier.
Nekojin

Post by Nekojin »

happy-smile wrote: 13 July 2024, 00:31 Yes, but most Prelude 2 are cross expansion ones and those expansions are not implemented here. I would also say that the other ones could be quite OP in base game with base map…
Very true. Prelude 2's entire purpose is integrating the whole shebang, all of the expansions into one unified experience, so that there's cross-integration - cards that can give you effects on both, say, Colonies and Turmoil mechanics.

Return to “Terraforming Mars”