Keyflower suggestion

Suggestions & ideas / Suggestions & idées
Marcy

Keyflower suggestion

Post by Marcy »

I think you should consider giving players a little more time at the end of the game. The player must place all their tiles and assign resources, which can take some time. I would suggest an extra minute or two.
sprockitz

Re: Keyflower suggestion

Post by sprockitz »

I agree, but the same thing could apply to several other games. I think it is a more general issue where every real time game shouldn't be capped at 5 minutes without consideration to game complexity or speed setup of the game.
dcac1

Post by dcac1 »

For Stone age, I suggest adding 20 seconds per turn once one building pile has 3 cards left in the deck/ 9 or few civilization cards in the deck.

For Stone age, I suggest adding 40 seconds per turn once one building pile has 2 cards left in the deck/ 6 or few civilization cards in the deck.

For Stone age, I suggest adding 60 seconds per turn once one building pile has 1 card left in the deck/ 3 or few civilization cards in the deck.

For Keyflower, I suggest adding 20 seconds per action for that season once the player performed 8 actions during 1 season.
muthebar

Post by muthebar »

Hello -

I'm new to the site and was just playing Keyflower and somehow it quit me out of the game! then i get a penalty for it. I felt i had no time to evaluate the situation in the winter round after picking my winter tiles and evaluating the situation. I know i was not playing slow. I'd like some more time added as well.

Return to “Suggestions”