A lot of (small) little things

Board Game Arena Official announcements
e10ff

Re: A lot of (small) little things

Post by e10ff »

In the lobby, when we enter a game and say something, then leave the game, the chat box appears on the right bottom corner

but we cannot re-enter the game by clicking the hyperlink of the chat box. This is a bit inconvenient for me.

Also, I am unable to direct to a player's profile page by clicking his name in the chat box.
sourisdudesert
Administrateur

Post by sourisdudesert »

e10ff wrote:but we cannot re-enter the game by clicking the hyperlink of the chat box. This is a bit inconvenient for me.
Thanks. This is a new bug and will be fixed asap.

DrFriendless wrote:In the box that tells me I've been challenged to a game, could you please put the name of the opponent(s)? Thank you!
This suggestion makes sense. It will be done asap.
DrFriendless

Post by DrFriendless »

Thank you, it's lovely!
cdcounselor

Post by cdcounselor »

thanks for all the hard work and all the little changes. things are getting better.

but the display change in the last 24 hours for tablets and/or phones caused some problems for me when I play Carcassone. the smaller display doesn't track well as i scroll through the screen. and i was able to increase the size of tiles to a point where my finger wouldn't risk placing a meeple on the wrong area. are there other complaints? please change it back. :-(
Jeutaime

Post by Jeutaime »

Bonjour,
bravo pour les petites ameliorations ......
mais dommage de devoir choisir entre discuter entre joueurs et jouer! Surtout en direct !
C etait sympa de pouvoir voir le jeu, jouer et de discuter en meme temps. Maintenant on ne va plus voir ce que les autres ont ecrit vu qu on quitte la page...et que ca prend du temps...en tout cas sur tablette !
Idem pour le deroulement des coups des joueurs. c est mieux de voir sur le cote plutot que de devoir quitter la page...
Peut etre laisser le choix ??
D avnce merci!
Jeutaime
pinkyandthebrain

Post by pinkyandthebrain »

Is there an option somewhere to go back to the set up for PCs when playing on a tablet. Mine has automatically adopted the mobile version but a tablet is large enough to display all on one page. I say this as being able to continually read the game log in Hanabi is (to me) essential and a bit frustrating to have to keep opening the different boxes. Thanks for any info
sourisdudesert
Administrateur

Post by sourisdudesert »

Hi

If your tablet is in landscape mode, the logs are displayed on the right like on a PC screen.

If your tablet is on portrait mode (vertical), it is displayed like on a mobile.
pinkyandthebrain

Not for me. I always have my tablet in landscape for bga and yes it used to have log and chat down right hand side but since the layout update I have to open a window for log and then for chat and then click on a white void on top of screen to get back to hanabi. Not tried other games to see if it is only this game. Tablet is 10 inch with android OS.
pinkyandthebrain

Someone mentioned this problem of tablets adopting mobile layout could be overridden by changing browser app. Don't know if there are any other android tablet users who have the same problem as me, perhaps chrome is the issue? I tried toggling settings under the cog but doesn't do anything except shift everything left and still puts log and chat in separate bubble.

Return to “Official announcements [en]”