Reverend's Power is Confusing

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Shaq Jenkins

Reverend's Power is Confusing

Post by Shaq Jenkins »

The text for the reverend isn't clear, and I lost a game because I was confused by how he's used.

Here's what the reverend's description says:
"The Reverend – After revealing the Reverend, if there is an immobilized Bandit immediately to his left, cancel the immobilized effect.
Additionally, if the Bandit is immobilized or the Hitman is arrested by the Sheriff immediately to the left of the Reverend, you may reveal the Reverend to cancel the effect. Your opponent's Handcuff token remains discarded."

I used the Sheriff to arrest my opponent's Hitman, but my arrest was cancelled because my opponent had the Reverend positioned to left of the Hitman. I thought the Hitman was the one who had to be to the left of the Reverend? The rules need to make it clear that the Hitman has to be positioned immediately to my opponent's left, not my left. The directions aren't clear because the rules never specify if it's supposed to be MY left/right or MY OPPONENT'S left/right.

On another note, what do you think of this game? I admit that I'm not a big fan of it. Not only are the rules unclear, but the replay-ability is low. I've played this game ten times and am already bored with it. It also seems like everyone pretty much orders their cards the same way and uses the same characters.
N_Faker

Re: Reverend's Power is Confusing

Post by N_Faker »

Your opponent's Reverend would work on your RIGHT, as that would be your opponent's LEFT.

Return to “Outlaws: Last Man Standing”