screen problem

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
pivert94

screen problem

Post by pivert94 »

Hello everybody!

I don't understand, i can't play at outlaws because i don't see characters on my cards! How to adjust this for playing? Is it "image resolution"? Please help me!
Try2

Re: screen problem

Post by Try2 »

it is loading, sometimes you need to wait a minute
Liallan

Post by Liallan »

I have this problem all the time with this game. The one sure thing that works for me is rebooting my computer. (Generally when I've gone a little too crazy with multi-tasking.)
Een

Post by Een »

Do you have a screenshot? Which browser? Is it up to date?
Liallan

Post by Liallan »

In my case, Firefox 53. (Which isn't "up to date," but I would have a hard time believing you took advantage of something that came out between April and August.) My guess is a combination of my internet speed and pushing memory too much, and that the game has heavier requirements than others do. I occasionally have this problem with the hover-overs in Seasons as well, but Outlaws does it a lot. (4Gb RAM, and the slowest DSL on the planet. :P )(Win7 PC)

EDIT: If you don't get a screenshot before the next time I play, I can get one. Just not right now.

Return to “Outlaws: Last Man Standing”