Palaces of Carrara

Discussions about BGA (all languages)
Forum rules
Warning: challenging a moderation in Forum = 10 days ban
More info & details about how to challenge a moderation: viewtopic.php?p=119756
beri

Palaces of Carrara

Post by beri »

I just noticed this game was not playable any longer, just when I wanted to try it :)

When and why did this happen? Is it ever gonna come back?
Jest Phulin

Re: Palaces of Carrara

Post by Jest Phulin »

It appears that it was moved to the premium section, which means that anyone can still play the game, but only members can create tables.
N_Faker

Post by N_Faker »

Jest Phulin wrote:It appears that it was moved to the premium section, which means that anyone can still play the game, but only members can create tables.
That is not correct. It is just infrequently played.
Jest Phulin

Post by Jest Phulin »

OK, my mistake. What I did find out was that I (with a premium account) could open a table. With that, and the original poster (with a free account) saying it was unplayable, I assumed that it had been moved over.
beri

Post by beri »

Well it appears I had just been poor at searching, just found the game.
senatorhung

Post by senatorhung »

beri wrote:Well it appears I had just been poor at searching, just found the game.
yeah it's "The Palaces of Carrara". glad you found it .. it's a great game ! my hardcopy is on order ...
Estemy

Post by Estemy »

It's easily THE game to compete with stone age and marco polo if it werent so hard to find on the site. Wonderful mechanics, not too long or hard, different every time. What more can u want? I got many turn based running since i learned it last week. If anyone is lf players feel free to ask me.
Joseph2302

Post by Joseph2302 »

N_Faker wrote:
Jest Phulin wrote:It appears that it was moved to the premium section, which means that anyone can still play the game, but only members can create tables.
That is not correct. It is just infrequently played.
Yes there's only 39 games of it at the moment. Compared with 847 games of Stone Age or 1180 games of Terra Mystica, that's nothing.
Estemy

Post by Estemy »

Made a new Carrara tournament. Msg me if you need an invite or join @ https://nl.boardgamearena.com/#!tournament?id=18106 Lets make this game popular again!
e2dwh

Post by e2dwh »

I am not sure what I am missing, but I can't see where to click to purchase one of the buildings. I click on the buildings and it does nothing. any insight? Thanks,

Return to “Discussions”