Expansion town tiles

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Mariota17

Expansion town tiles

Post by Mariota17 »

Is there any plans to add the extra expansion town tiles and temple round scoring any time soon? I think they add a lot to the game
Jamesb8

Re: Expansion town tiles

Post by Jamesb8 »

Yes these make the game that much better as well as the extra bonus tile with VP for Shipping Level. The temple round scoring tile is also nice but not as crucial as the other two imo. These should probably just be included in the default settings when added
steven v

Post by steven v »

I also ask 'asap' for the expansion tiles and later the 'fire & ice'. I lost interest to play after the experience in 3 games that I played, in which town building exceeded 10 and I lost important VP.
It means that you have to change your strategy and that 'earth1' and 'water1' become even more important and these tiles are also limited...
I think town building is a goal in the game, not something to avoid.
Anyway TM is a great game on BGA.
Exkalipoor

Post by Exkalipoor »

I agree. It is common to build 2-3 towns in a game. So 4 and especially 5 players often are short of town files.

I get that the fire and ice expension has more content to include, but the mini-expansion with the 4 towns, the shipping bonus tile and the temple round card shouldn't be too troublesome to integrate.
asd123321

Post by asd123321 »

The VP for shipping level is very bad. It throws the game off giving more for certain factions and tilts the game out of balance to someone who happened to develop that.
henrikloev

Post by henrikloev »

+1. This is what keeps me from swapping from snellman.
Yack_san

Post by Yack_san »

Dear BGA Developers!
Please, don't keep us hanging - any chance to have additional town tiles, temple scoring tile and expansion races added (maybe also fixed map) :-) we are begging you !!!:-)

Regards
Jacek
jtiggelm

Post by jtiggelm »

I also feel that the four town tile expansion is pretty much needed for well running 4-5 player games--or you get another game.

Return to “Terra Mystica”