About display bugs on Google Chrome (misaligned images) (Carcassonne, Love Letter, ...)

Discussions about BGA (all languages)
Forum rules
Warning: challenging a moderation in Forum = 10 days ban
More info & details about how to challenge a moderation: viewtopic.php?p=119756
sourisdudesert
Administrateur

About display bugs on Google Chrome (misaligned images) (Carcassonne, Love Letter, ...)

Post by sourisdudesert »

Dear Google Chrome users,

Google Chrome version 66 has an important bug that is affecting Board Game Arena, causing this kind of display problem:

The Google Chrome team is working on a fix for next version (67). In the meantime we recommend the following:
  • On desktop PC, please make sure to have your browser zoom at 100% (it fixes the issue).
  • On mobile, use the "zoomed" version (bottom left button), or use your mobile in landscape mode.
Thanks for your patience while this problem is solved.
stylesm

Re: About display bugs on Google Chrome (misaligned images) (Carcassonne, Love Letter, ...)

Post by stylesm »

Is it a Google Chrome bug or a BGA bug?
sourisdudesert
Administrateur

Re: About display bugs on Google Chrome (misaligned images) (Carcassonne, Love Letter, ...)

Post by sourisdudesert »

Hello

This is a Google Chrome bug. Many websites are affected, but we at BGA are particularly affected as we made an intensive usage of the technique which is concerned by this bug.
turtler7

Post by turtler7 »

This original post doesn't format the length correctly because of the images being loaded in and affecting the window display length. Anything after the very tip of the top of loveletter image is completely impossible to scroll down to.
Liallan

Post by Liallan »

This original post doesn't format the length correctly because of the images being loaded in and affecting the window display length. Anything after the very tip of the top of loveletter image is completely impossible to scroll down to.
Me too. Glad I'm not the only one. I have to quote that first post to get the others to show up and then go from there. I see that happen all the time with images in posts.
vincentt

Post by vincentt »

Hi,

I reported a bug (4 weeks ago) on the website :) You can vote for it in order to be corrected :)

Vincent
dudi2

Post by dudi2 »

@vincent: Can you give a link to the bug you submitted on the chrome web page?
dudi2

Post by dudi2 »

Jaipur seems to be broken on mobile even in zoom and landscape mode.
muskari

Post by muskari »

Thanks!!! I was trying to solve it through google plugins...and the solution was so simple, just set 100%! that's great....anyways a permanent fix would be ok....c'mon google, go and fix it!

Return to “Discussions”