Solving a case second

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
RueSailmana

Solving a case second

Post by RueSailmana »

So, I played the game several times now with two players. Sometimes when my opponent solves the case I get a chance to try to solve my case as well. Sometimes I don't get that chance (which is really frustrating when you know the solution). So, what's the difference, when do I get that chance and when not? Or should I always get that chance and should I repot it as a bug? I can't find it in the rules
N_Faker

Re: Solving a case second

Post by N_Faker »

The game is played in rounds.
If only a single player remains at the conclusion of a round; the game ends.
If two or more players remain; the game continues.
yoyote

Post by yoyote »

RueSailmana wrote:So, I played the game several times now with two players. Sometimes when my opponent solves the case I get a chance to try to solve my case as well. Sometimes I don't get that chance (which is really frustrating when you know the solution). So, what's the difference, when do I get that chance and when not? Or should I always get that chance and should I repot it as a bug? I can't find it in the rules
It depends if you're the first player or the second player. If you're the first, and your opponent solve his case, he win. If you're the second player and your opponent solve his case, you have the end of the turn to try to solve yours.
RueSailmana

Post by RueSailmana »

Thanks! That makes sense :)

Return to “P.I.”