Alpechin

Re: Ready for it?

Post by Alpechin »

truli wrote:7-07? Aupa San Farmín
Gora San fermín
Liallan

Post by Liallan »

I think some people should stop getting so excited and assuming it's 7 Wonders. The font matching means nothing. There isn't anything saying that has to be from the game in question.

It's always possible something has changed, but it was already reported we couldn't get the license. Yucata has never been able to get the license, including to Duel. (Although BGA getting the license to Duel might be why. Sometimes they won't allow it on more than one site.) I just think it's a good idea not to make any assumptions about it.

(Although I will say, if it's not related to 7 Wonders, perhaps not very nice using that font and screwing with people's heads.)
juanmafm

Post by juanmafm »

7th continent??
mackowy

Post by mackowy »

7th Continent?
cach92

Post by cach92 »

Cristiano Ronaldo? <3
RD1974

Post by RD1974 »

A lot of excitement for it potentially being 7 Wonders, yet no one plays the mobile app on-line :(
N_Faker

Post by N_Faker »

Liallan wrote:The font matching means nothing. There isn't anything saying that has to be from the game in question.
As far as I see, they usually use game art assets to make these "this will soon be on BGA" posts
apollo1001 wrote:Well the available licenses page on 7 Wonders states:
Unfortunately, this license is not available.
:?
Liallan wrote:It's always possible something has changed, but it was already reported we couldn't get the license. Yucata has never been able to get the license, including to Duel. (Although BGA getting the license to Duel might be why. Sometimes they won't allow it on more than one site.) I just think it's a good idea not to make any assumptions about it.

(Although I will say, if it's not related to 7 Wonders, perhaps not very nice using that font and screwing with people's heads.)
Ah yes, that is quite the strong point against it being '7 Wonders'.
Hangane

Post by Hangane »

Not premium or I'm not interested.
sosankable

Post by sosankable »

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Return to “Official announcements [en]”