Automate shootout in Ice Cold Ice Hockey?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Bruiser419

Automate shootout in Ice Cold Ice Hockey?

Post by Bruiser419 »

Is it possible to simply automate the shootout and have the cards simply drawn and scored as appropriate?

I'm finishing up a turn based game where we went to a shootout, so now it may take another couple of days to finish because we have to keep waiting for the other person to click the button to draw their shootout card when it woudl be easier if the game simply drew them in order.
Een

Re: Automate shootout in Ice Cold Ice Hockey?

Post by Een »

I moved this in the appropriate game forum. You could also report this as a suggestion at https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs, in case the developer does not read the forum.
DrKarotte

Post by DrKarotte »

I don't like this idea. The player who did not take the last action will simply get a notice that the game is finished. Also there should be some kind of thrill before every attempt. One option could be to change it so that both players have to confirm the start of the shootout, and then the rest is done autmatically - but this would not change that the player who is not at the table does not see anything. But at least he would know that the game led to a shootout.
ringersoll

Post by ringersoll »

Just another reason to hate shootouts in hockey.
ckwatt

Post by ckwatt »

Perhaps there could be an option for this. It does seem a bit tedious at the end of a game.

Return to “icecoldicehockey”